Philadelphia, PA - Henry A. Davidsen: Master Tailors & Image Consultants, Philadelphia’s premier purveyor of custom men’s clothing, is launching its fourth Suit Drive Challenge and therefore calling all Philadelphians and tri-states to clean their closets and donate gently-used suit items and business casual attire from now through April 15 in support of Career Wardrobe.
HENRY A. DAVIDSEN LAUNCHES SUIT DRIVE CHALLENGE
President and Founder of Henry A. Davidsen, Brian Lipstein, is raising the bar this year with a goal to collect 7,500 gently-used suits, ties, jackets, shirts, pants, polo shirts, slacks, khakis, belts, and shoes to provide a professional wardrobe to employment-seeking and low-income individuals – from laid-off workers to recovering substance abusers to veterans.
“In 2018, we collected more than 5,000 items to aid those re-entering the workforce,” said Lipstein. “We’re thrilled to team up with Career Wardrobe and our drop-off locations and partners once again to support this great cause benefiting Philadelphians in need.”
All professional and business casual attire collected during the six-week initiative will go directly to Career Wardrobe, a Philadelphia-based nonprofit organization providing a professional wardrobe to unemployed, low-income men and women. New this year, the Henry A. Davidsen team will also be collecting business casual items and female clothing.
- · American Executive Centers | Six Locations
- · RJM Management | Seven Locations
- · Spikes Trophies | Three Locations
- · Joseph Anthony Salon & Spa | Three Locations
- · Experience Chiropractic | Two Locations
- · CertaPro Painters of the Main Line | 3539 West Chester Pike | Newtown Square
- · The Rife Group at Compass | 484 Norristown Road | Blue Bell
- · Delaware Valley Packaging Group | 1425 Wells Drive | Bensalem
- · NEMR Total HR | 4-A Eves Dr. | Marlton
- · Helm Partners | 400 Davis Dr. | Plymouth Meeting
- · Allied Mortgage Group | 225 E. City Ave | Bala Cynwyd
- · Sales Evolution | 300 Brookside Avenue | Ambler
- · Work Merk Conshy | 100 Four Falls Corporate Center | Conshohocken
- · 12th Street Catering | 3312-20 Spring Garden St. | Philadelphia
- · Gibbons Law | One Logan Square | Philadelphia
- · Safegard Group, Inc. | 100 Granite Drive | Media
- · Seaview Hotel | 401 S New York Road | Galloway
- · Chubb Hotel & Conference Center | 309 Manor Road | Lafayette Hill
- · Kistler Tiffany Benefits | 899 Cassatt Road | Berwyn
On Thursday, April 16th, the day after the official end of the Suit Drive Challenge, Henry A. Davidsen will kick-off a three-day trunk show with the premier and luxury fine cloth vendor Dormeuil to collect further proceeds benefiting Career Wardrobe. Guests can look forward to exclusive deals on premier cloth and will receive 20% off all Dormeuil cloth, among other exciting discounts. Additionally, 10% of all costs spend on Dormeuil cloth during the trunk show will be donated to the charity.
Henry A. Davidsen and Bluebird Distilling hosted the second installment of Suits & Sazeracs, a charitable cocktail competition among Philadelphia’s top bar talent, on Monday, February 24 at the Hotel Palomar. The fundraiser officially kicked off the Suit Drive Challenge, aimed at securing 7,500 donations of new and gently-used men’s and women’s attire to be donated to Career Wardrobe. $6,250 was raised for the local charity.
Henry A. Davidsen encourages people to use the #HDSuitDrive hashtag on their social media channels when they donate to help spread the word about the Suit Drive Challenge.