Philadelphia, PA - Treat yourself and your family with an enjoyable and educational trip to see the most intelligent mammal of the ocean. The crew of the Atlantic Star positions the boat so that you can see the dolphins as they play and swim just a few feet from the vessel.
Dolphin Watching - Wildwood NJ
The boat has a fantastic touch tank which allows gurst to experience Marine Life first-hand and the boat staff points out the various seabirds and turtles as well as historical and interesting sites. Every trip is guided by a marine biologist or educator with extensive experience.
Your voyage begins at Sunset Lake, the Atlantic Star travels through Jarvis Sound to the Atlantic via the Cape May Inlet. Looking left at the Wildwoods seven-mile beaches is a sight to behold. You'll see some of history and the best sights on the Historic Island of Cape May.
Attractions along the way include:
- Cape May Harbor Cape May Harbor is the second-largest commercial fishing port along the East Coast and the only USCG training facility.
- Sea Mist – A Bed & Breakfast renowned for its historical "widow’s walk".
- Congress Hall -- It used to be known as the "Summer White House".
- Cape May Point Light House- Built in 1859 and newly renovated, the Cape May Point Lighthouse has been a Jersey Shore tradition for over 100 years.
- Sunset Beach- Sunset Beach is known for its beautiful sunsets over the ocean, the remains of "Atlantus" concrete ship, Cape May Diamonds and evening flag ceremonies.