Philadelphia, PA - Savona Restaurant (100 Old Gulph Road; 610-520-1200), chef/partner Andrew Masciangelo has recently unveiled his winter season menu created with healthy eating choices in mind.
Savona Restaurant Winter Season Menu
The brand-new menu offers dining options:
- Orange and Thyme Marinated Olives ($8).
- 5 Second Yellow Fin Tuna Crudo with buckwheat noodles, sesame, peanuts, and scallion ($16).
- Pan-Seared Scottish Salmon alongside four grains, Brussels sprouts, dried tomato and chickpea puree ($24 ).
- Pile on the veggies with Roasted Baby Beets with whipped goat cheese and pistachio ($13).
- Short Rib “Pot Roast” with Yukon potato, baby carrots, celery and horseradish ($26).
- Eat clean with fresh Carolina Rainbow Trout, French green lentil salad and pomegranate ($24.
- Wood-Grilled Branzino with fennel, stewed tomato and olives ($32).
When it comes to dessert, Savona’s unique homemade desserts include:
- Chocolate-Chestnut Tart with chestnut mousse, fresh whipped cream, candied chestnuts, and shaved chocolate ($11).
- Tiramisu made with homemade ladyfingers, mascarpone mousse and chocolate pistachio biscotti ($11).
- Moreover, Savona has been offering their signature fresh-baked Sour Dough Bread for more than 20 years?
For even more information and bookings go to OpenTable or call 610-520-1200.