Philadelphia, PA - As temperatures start to drop, Metro Diner is serving up new dinner dishes that are guaranteed to warm hungry bellies and win happy hearts at its Bensalem and Warminster diners. Metro Diner is the go-to family eatery for breakfast, lunch and dinner, known for its award-winning food and warm welcoming service.
Metro Diner Offers Comfort Food to Warm Up Fall & Winter
"Metro Diner is the kind of place you’re proud to take out-of-towners. It’s the kind of place where last night is recalled over pancakes. Where the portions are big, but the egos are small. Where you don’t have to impress anyone and you can come as you are. We believe that when you care about the people you’re cooking for, it shows in the food. And what we serve is serious diner food." - Metro Diner Website
‘The place where locals eat’ is cooking up even more unique comfort food, adding new items to its classic dinner menu, including and all under $15:
- Pulled Pork Mac Stack: A half-pound of BBQ pulled pork piled over creamy macaroni & cheese and cheddar cornbread waffle topped with maple butter.
- Dijon-Glazed Salmon: Grilled salmon, brushed with a sweet Dijon sauce., and served over a hash of Andouille sausage, potatoes, roasted brussels sprouts, onions and peppers.
- Braised Beef Tips over Mash Tender: Slow-roasted beef tips in a rich mushroom gravy served over mashed red skinned potatoes, with a side of steamed broccoli and a baguette.
- Chicken Parmesan: Tender fried chicken fillets topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, and served with linguine marinara and garlic bread.
Metro Diner doesn’t “waffle” when it comes to comfort food, and the menu also features new appetizers, all under $6:
- Loaded Chips: Homemade potato chips topped with BBQ pulled pork, queso cheese, ranch dressing and pickled jalapeños.
- Cheddar Cornbread Waffle: Homemade buttermilk, cornbread batter blended with cheddar cheese and corn cooked to a golden brown. Served with maple butter.
- Cheesy Tots: Hand-made tots packed with cheddar cheese, then fried until crispy. Served with ranch dressing