Philadelphia, PA - The East Passyunk Avenue's Farmers' Market has returned this year, at its brand new location on East Passyunk and Dickinson, right outside of the South Philadelphia Older Adult Center.
Singing Fountain Farmers' Market Returns at New Location
Starting Wednesday, May 20th, and every Wednesday through the Fall, the Fountain Farmers' Market will run every week from 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm in the outdoor area directly in front of South Philadelphia Older Adult Center located at 1430 East Passyunk Avenue.
The new location offers patrons and venders more space. It also allows for a new layout, which will help ensure the health and safety of both farmers and patrons.
Following social distancing guidelines and public safety needs, please take note of the following precautions that are new for this season:
- Enter the market on Dickinson St. and exit onto East Passyunk Avenue.
- Follow one direction shopping foot traffic pattern.
- Wear a face covering while at the market.
- Maintain social distancing by staying 6 feet from others.
- Stay behind the rope or barrier in front of the producer's stand.
- Be mindful of shopping quickly and then going on your way.
The market is organized by Farm to City, providing locally grown fresh fruit and vegetables from Fruitwood Farm and Berry Patch Produce. It will feature everything from fresh fruit and vegetables, local honey, fresh-cut flowers, baked goods, and more.
Food and Event Writer
My joy is aimed at food and foodie lovers. I enjoy covering trends, issues, and all things Philly