Philadelphia, PA - As the Philadelphia region gets ready to celebrate Mother's day this year during a pandemic, it's doesn't mean you can't celebrate mom in style. Below you will find some great gift ideas in the Philly region, which will also help support local small businesses.
Mother's Day Wellness Gifts That Support Philly Small Businesses
- Steven Singer Jewelers is spreading the love by using a portion from every sale from the famous 24 karat gold, and platinum dipped roses to purchase large orders of food from local, independent restaurants and feeding local hospital workers treating Coronavirus patients.
- Franklin & Whitman’s skincare products will make your mom feel glow-y inside and out. Choose from a variety of sets that make a great gift delivered right to her door. From full-on spas-in-a-kit to travel packs, browse Frank+Whit’s vast selection of vegan, cruelty-free products.
- Give your mom a unique activity that you can enjoy together, apart. At PaddyWax Candle Bar, gift mom a DIY candle-making kit choose from two popular fragrance families carefully curated into a thoughtful gift box; you're sure to have her feeling special on this day just for her.
- Paper on Pine’s Mother’s Day Selection includes beautiful hand-made cards that pop up into a bouquet, Lollia bath and body gift sets, unique candles like Rewined Rosé, and Philly-themes totes and wine glasses! (more products to be added this week). Paper on Pine also offers complimentary gift wrapping and curbside pickup.
- Shop locally sourced treats in-person from the PA General Store at Reading Terminal Market. From gift baskets full of Hope’s Cookies and Tasty Cakes to iconic LOVE-branded items, you can find everything mom loves about food and Philly.
- Keep mom in good spirits with good coffee this Mother’s Day! Saxby’s is offering free shipping and a surprise treat when you order online—You can also gift selections of cold brew, espressos, and classic roasts with coffee accessories like makers and mugs.
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Philadelphia Best Of Series consists of a round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and more in Philly.
Best Philadelphia Mothers Day