Philly Restaurants Opening This Winter 2017
- Northeast Philly sensation Blue Duck extends its comfort food brand to Midtown Village, adding a bar to the mix.
- With the first location in Fairmount going strong, Jose Garces’ Buena Onda hopes to replicate the success with a second Baja fish taco joint in Rittenhouse Square.
- In 2017, Cheu Fishtown will arrive, twirling out plates of noodles and other Asian-inspired snacks with style.
- Johnny Brenda’s chef Adam Diltz goes BYOB with his forthcoming Elwood on Frankford Avenue, focusing on Mid-Atlantic regional cuisine.
- Chicken and pies form the tempting foundation for Love & Honey Fried Chicken, soon to debut in Northern Liberties.
- Acclaimed chef Sylva Senat turns his attention to French-influenced American cuisine at Midtown Village’s forthcoming Maison 208.
- In deep South Philly, Otis & Pickles Speakeasy promises cocktails, beer and pickles in an out-of-the-way location.
- Rittenhouse Square will soon host the non-mobile version of Poi Dog Philly, serving Hawaiian snacks such as Kahlua pork, spicy tuna poke and bibingka desserts.
- Joining a family of wine bars, Tria Wine Garden takes a new tack, serving wines, cheese and beer on an expanded patio in Center City West.
- The eagerly awaited Veda modernizes Indian cuisine in a chic restau-bar space on West Chestnut Street.
- East Falls joins the craft brew revolution with the arrival of Wissahickon Brewing Company.
- Yeeroh, a Modern Greek grill, will shave off souvlaki sandwiches for the masses just off the corner of Broad and South Streets.
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode