South Philadelphia, Pa - The doors are now open at the Black Cat Tavern, located on 12th street and Oregon ave in South Philly. The new bar opened this month by owners Marlise Tkaczuk and Tom Ball in the location formerly occupied by Cheech's Beef & Ale. The tavern will serve Polish inspired food and has six beer taps featuring mostly craft beers.
Address: 2654 S 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant Opening in Huntington Valley
- Wok Street Grand Opening on Chestnut Street
- Chief Peter Serpico's: New Rittenhouse Korean Restaurant
- Art Bar - Revamped Menu in the Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Backfin Blues Bar & Grill Opening in Wildwood