Philadelphia, PA - Chocolate Martini's are hands down one of the best dessert cocktails you can drink. This chocolate martini recipe is so good, so refreshing that you won't want to share.
- 2 oz base spirit (vodka, light rum or brandy)
- 1/2 oz chocolate liqueur - 1/2 oz white creme de cacao
Use the Chocolate syrup to coat the rim of martini glass Coat rim of the martini glass with chocolate syrup. Mix all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into a martini glass.
It's that simple but so delicious!
- Coffee 101: White Chocolate Caramel Latte
- Philly's Hot Cocktails & Libations City Guild
- Philly's Exotic Cocoas, Creative Cocktails & Sweet Sips