Philadelphia, PA - Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob - takes grilling corn to a whole new level! It can be grilled or baked in the oven, but grilling makes the corn so delicious with the addition of that smoky flavor!
- Fresh Corn on the cob
- 2 slices of bacon per ear of corn
- Sheets Tin foil
- Salt &Pepper
- Husk each ear of corn. Then Wrap your bacon around each corn ensuring that they overlap. You will need two slices per ear of corn because the bacon shrinks. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place each bacon wrapped corn on a piece of tinfoil and twist the ends.
- Grill on medium-high for about 20 minutes turning every 5 minutes. Remove from grill and open each package. The bacon will now be secured to the corn.
- Place bacon wrapped corn directly on the grill for a couple of minutes to crisp the bacon watching carefully so it doesn't burn. Serve hot.
- [%snippet Genernal%]
- BBQ 101: How to Cook Chicken Wings on The Grill
- BBQ 101: Using Dry Rubs In Your Barbecue
- BBQ 101: Charcoal Grill vs. Gas Grill Debate
- BBQ 101: Hacks and Tricks on the Grill
- BBQ 101 Grilling Veggies and Fruits