Philadelphia, PA - Small Bites is joining the Indie Philly Radio at www.IndiePhilly.com line-up starting on Feb 25th, 2020. Tune in every Mondy to Friday at 11 am for the latest food-related news and more. Co-hosted by Donato Marino and Derek Timm. The show will Join My Philly Dish as part of the new Indie Philly food line-up, and PhillyBite Media Group.
Small Bites on the Indie Philly Radio Food Line-up
Small Bites is an innovative, exciting, and witty show will replace Dining on a Dime from Mondays to Fridays at 11 AM EST on Indie Philly Radio featuring Donato Marino, the proprietor of D & L Coffee Services Philadelphia’s highly regarded bean to barista provider along with host Derek Timm a freelance writer, actor, producer, food judge, food critic, restaurant consultant, comedian, social media manager, as well as blogger.
The Small Bites team is made up of various segment producers as well as correspondents.
- Enjoy cooking tips and happenings from celebrity Chef Barbie Marshall who was honored the title of Pennsylvania’s most influential chef by Cooking Light Magazine, Season 10 Hell’s Kitchen Finalist, as well as an appearance on Season 17 Hell’s Kitchen All-Stars.
- Find up-to-date food news and events from John Howard-Fusco, the nightlife reporter for Courier-Post South Jersey (a Gannett newspaper), contributor at NJ Monthly Magazine, and a New York Times blogger for Eating in South Jersey.
- Get an amusing laugh from renowned joke teller Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling, the former head writer for “The Howard Stern Show.”
- Actor John DiRenzo a worldwide actor, regular guest host on QVC and QVC2, a Foodservice professional with more than thirty years in the grocery, produce, fresh meat, restaurant business, as well as a knowledgeable chef, butcher, and restaurant consultant.
- Enjoy vegan advice from Chef Christina Martin, a plant-based vegan nutritionist counselor and private chef, author, freelance nutritional columnist, Founder of “CookingtoNourish.com” a healthy diet and lifestyle website, and she were identified one of Philly’s Healthy Top Ten Chefs by “BeWellPhilly” Philadelphia Magazine.
- Finally, find appearances from freelance writer William Knowles of “Around Town” for www.Bluejeanfood.com.