Philadelphia, PA - There’s no denying the beef between the 2016 presidential candidates. Little did BurgerFi know when they created the Conflicted Burger that it might sum up what many Americans are feeling this presidential election season: Conflicted. Americans are divided and nearly 9 million of registered voters haven't even decided which side they're on.
Food that reflects emotion is not new, but with polarizing candidates, the Conflicted Burger seems to sum it up ... built with a Natural Angus Burger AND a Veggie Burger (along with American + White Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and BurgerFi Sauce).
Philadelphia BurgerFi’s will be offering $5 Conflicted Burgers (normally $8-$9 ;"limit one per guest") on Tuesday, November 8 when guests show their “I Voted” sticker at the counter at participating locations nationwide.
- 5 Great BBQ Burger Ideas, Recipes and Tips
- Burgers 101: Italian Style Hamburger
- BBQ 101: 4 Great Burger Recipes
- BBQ 101: 4 Tips For The Best Barbecued Burgers
- Harbor Burger Bar in Downtown Stone Harbor NJ