Philadelphia, PA - Old City’s Royal Boucherie, An American-influenced brasserie and raw bar by Top Chef winner, Nicholas Elmi, along with Philly's Lady Boss, Suzanne O’Brien, will be unveiling happy hour for the very first time after launching in November of 2017, starting this Monday, October 29th from 5-7 pm.
The brand-new happy hour menu will be offered Monday-Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm, is lead by Lead Bartender, Zeq Rudy, featuring revolving $7 Bartender’s Choice drinks, wherein customers can pick the liquor, and their bartenders will create the cocktail, $7 glasses of Loire Valley red and white, and prosecco on tap, and $4 draft beers.
Half-price bar treats from award-winning chef Nicholas Elmi will include things like:
- Pork Stuffed Fried Olives ($3.50)
- Chicken Liver Toasts ($5)
- Crispy Squash Tempura with burn honey-soy and pumpkin togarashi ($5)
“Philly knows us as one of the city’s top restaurants, spearheaded by two of the industry’s best,” stated Rudy. “Now, I’m excited to showcase our bar program, and our talented bar staff with rotating Bartender’s Choice cocktails and a new seasonal menu. Come for food, stay for drinks.”
Rudy’s brand-new cocktails, are ideal for sampling in the comfy, intimate dining room, include things like:
- Cocktail a la Philly ($12), the predecessor to the Sazerac, served with Northbound Rye Whiskey, Benedictine, carpano, Peychaud’s Bitters, Pernod Absinthe
- Bourbon Sour ($14) Wild Turkey, Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao, lemon juice, egg white, simple syrup
- Pennsyltucky ($15) lemon-infused white whiskey, Dolin Genepy Des Alps, lemon juice, honey syrup, Ploughman’s Cider, among the mix
Royal Boucherie is situated at 52 S 2nd St. in the heart of Old City.