Philadelphia, PA - The Eagles are heading to London for the first time on Sat, Oct 28th, and we have a list of top spots opening early and/or offering specials - including some places going all out with British menu items.
1) Nick’s Bar & Grille, 16 South Second Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19106. Old City District (215) 928-9411
This Old City staple and sports bar will open early special for the game - with the sound on - and specials coming from the kitchen! Nick’s is opening the bar at 9 am for a 9:30 am kickoff for the game being played in London. Specials:
- * Shepherds pie egg rolls $8 (beef mashed peas and corn served with brown gravy)
- * Scotch eggs $8 (house-made sausage wrapped around a hard-boiled egg, smothered in bacon gravy)
- * Fish and chips $10 (beer-battered cod with hand-cut fries served with caper tartar and malt vinegar)
- * English breakfast $10 (bacon, sausage, baked beans, with two fried eggs)
- * $6 “Man” Mosa’s
- * $10 Miller Lite buckets
- * $3 domestic draft
As well regular brunch menu. The regular menu starts at 11:30. The dining room will open at 11 am as usual.
2) Stats on 17th, 111 S. 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103. Rittenhouse (215) 309-3080
Stats will open at 8:30 am for the 9:30 am kick-off - all TVs and projection walls will feature the game with sound. They will have a special brunch menu until Noon - then the choice of brunch or regular menu. Chicken and Waffles, Chocolate Chip pancakes, and Stuffed Fruity Pebbles French Toast, and then we will tie our regular food menu with Wings, Taco Nachos, etc. starting at noon.
- $5 16oz Bud Light Eagles Bottles
- $6 Green Tea Shots
- $6 STATS Tea (Smirnoff Raspberry mixed with Twisted Tea Light on Draft)
- $5 16oz Bud Light Eagles Bottles
- $5 STATS Spiked Seltzer (Ketel Cucumber Mint mixed with Truly Spiked Mint Seltzer)
- $10 BASEMENT BUCKET (Captain White Rum, Pineapple Rum, Grapefruit Rum, Cranberry Juice, Pineapple Juice, and Orange Juice)
The 10,000 sprawling space is a sprawling, expansive, upscale sports bar and nightclub where patrons from around the region can enjoy elevated bar/pub food while cheering on all of the Philly teams. Space can hold up to 450+ people and be decorated as an upscale sports bar with tributes to the Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, and Sixers. When you enter the club, look for a stats wall where photos of the top patrons will be hanging with their vital stats and autograph. Inside the club, look for VIP bottle service areas with private projection walls, over 20 HD televisions, two main bars, a bag-o game area, lounge, and dining tables, and more. The kitchen will serve top sports bar favorites like wings, paninis, sandwiches, salads, pizza, and flatbreads. The sound will be on for all the games below.
3) Tradesman's 1322 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia PA 19107. Midtown Village (267) 457-3994
Tradesmen will open by 9:00 am for the 9:30 am kick-off and show the game on the ten-foot media wall with the sound on.
About: Tradesmen is the city's newest American BBQ, Whiskey and Beer Hall, which opened in late summer and took over the corner of Chesnut and Juniper. Watch the game at the sprawling first-floor bar that features a giant media wall made from nine 55 inch HD televisions (acting together as a ten-foot wall with the game in it), plus two 65 inch televisions on either side. Watch the game from outside, on the sidewalk, under the blue skies - from the comfort of the outdoor window seats that look into the bar at right at the game screens. Upstairs, watch the game on two giant HD televisions in the mezzanine lounge and bar. Also, catch the game with a private party or host your fantasy football league in the event space at the reader with a giant HD TV and sound system, with a garage door wall that opens to Midtown Village.
Specials: Tradesman's exclusive drafts for five dollars, including Jack's Bourbon Peach Cider, 2SP Solar Baby, and Captain Lawrence Airlock, plus a special Eagles-inspired brew new for this football season (information coming soon). Six dollars Manatawny Still Works Swarmbustin' Honey Whiskey Shots and Bourbon Punch. From the kitchen, look for eight-dollar specials, including Maple Sriracha Wings, Fried Chesapeake Oysters, and French Onion Dip with hand-cut chips.
4) BRU Craft & Wurst, 1318 Chestnut Street,Philadelphia, PA 19107. Midtown Village(215) 800-1079
Open at 9:00 am for the Eagles in London - with sound on the 105 projection wall plus HD TVs above the bar with the music on. Five dollar crafts, including BRU custom exclusive Captain Lawrence Oktojawn, a unique new Eagles-inspired custom beer, and other rotating selections. Six dollars Manatawny Still Works Swarmbustin' Honey Whiskey Shots and Bourbon Punch. Eight dollar specials include Cherry BBQ and Garlic Buffalo Wings, Fried Cheese Curds, and BRU Fries.
5) Cinder Copper & Lace, 1500 Locust Street. Philadelphia, PA 19102. Rittenhouse Square (267) 761-5582
- It Opens at 9:00 am for the 9:30 am kick-off. Game on with sound in the dining room and at the bar - specials include at the bar:
- $5.00 house-exclusive custom Jack and the Pear Cider, unique Craft Concepts Group exclusive beer inspired by the Eagles, and a rotating local hazy IPA.
- $6.00 Kelce's Strut Manatawny Still Works Bourbon, Star Anise Simple, Lemon, Smoked Bitters.
- $8.00 wing specials, including Spicy Cider and Asian BBQ.
- $10.00 wood-fired pizza including Margarita, Mushroom, Sausage, and Pepper.
- The full brunch menu will be served.
6) O'Neal, 611 South 3rd Street, Philadelphia PA 19147. South Street Headhouse District (215) 574-9495
O'Neal will open at 8:00 am for the game. The game will be on multiple TVs with the sound on and volume up.
- - $3.50 +\tax bloody Mary’s and Mimosas
- - $15 Buckets of Miller Lite 16oz cans (5)
- - $9 +\tax pitchers of miller lite draft
- - $3 +\tax miller lite pints
- - $4 +\tax miller lite draft 22oz
- - food specials vary but are on the back of the menu
- - Breakfast sandwiches until 3:00 pm
- - Delivery through Grubhub