Beers From Everywhere: A Book Signing and a Tutored Tasting with Stephen Beaumont and Tim Webb, authors of The World Atlas of Beer
Join Tria Taproom next Tuesday for the East Coast premiere of the second edition of a beer guide that most certainly belongs in your collection. Co-authors Stephen Beaumont and Tim Webb will both be on hand, and both are among the world's most acclaimed beer writers.
Book Signing from 5-7pm
Beat Amazon by 7 days and $6! (October 11 vs. October 18. $24 vs. $30 -- Who says the little guy can't compete?) Copies purchased on site can be signed by both authors during this fun, informal gathering.
Tutored Tasting + Signed Book
Steve and Tim will conduct an intimate tutored tasting of six rare beers from six countries from 8:30-10pm. Beers from Italy, Japan, Norway and more, along with Taproom snacks. And don't forget the book! Pre-registration is required; seating is limited. $75 per guest.
Click Here To Reserve A Seat
Where Tria Taproom
When Tuesday, October 11th. Book Signing from 5-7pm, Tutored Tasting from 8:30-10pm.
- Monk’s Café: A Craft Beer Lover’s Paradise
- McGillin's Olde Ale House Launches its Own Oktoberfest Beer
- Philadelphia Zoo's Beer Garden The Watering Hole
- Philly's: Happy Hour in America’s Best Beer-Drinking City
- SkyGarten Philly's Highest Beer Garden Atop Logan Square