Philadelphia, PA - Reduced ABV Beers can be a great option to keep things on the lighter side. Keeping this in mind, Philly Loves Beer has created a beer lovers' guide of readily available local beers less than 5% ABV.
From Fishtown’s Marathon Session Ale to Slightly Mighty from Dogfish in Delaware, Philadelphia bars and taverns offer up some great local craft beers under 5% ABV.
List of Phillys Best Lighter Craft Beers
- Fishtown Brewpub - Marathon Session Ale: 3.5% ABV
- Yards - LIGHT 'N' HAZY citrusy & hazy low-calorie Pale Ale: 3.7% ABV
- Levante Brewing Co. - Deep Dialogue, Sour: 3.8% ABV
- Dock Street Brewery - Truly, Truly Dry Stout: 3.9% ABV
- 2SP - Pony Boi Golden Light Lager: 4% ABV, 115 Calories
- Dogfish Head - Slightly Mighty: 4% ABV, 95 calories, 3.6g carbs, 1g protein
- Iron Hill - Light Lager: 4% ABV
- Second District - Bancroft Beer (house beer = always on tap!): 4.2% ABV, notes of Satsuma orange ring, lychee flesh, and blueberry muffin
- Crime and Punishment - Killer Slight Light Pilsner: 4.2% ABV
- Triple Bottom Brewing - Trolley Car: 4.3% ABV
- Troegs Brewing Co.- Blood Orange Cranberry Tart Ale: 4.5% ABV, brewed with 17 pounds per barrel of real fruit
- Neshaminy Creek Brewing Co. - Keep It On The DL Unfiltered Session IPA: 4.5% ABV
- Funk Brewing - Lemon Lime Lifestyle Ale: 4.7% ABV brewed with electrolytes
- Cape May - Always Ready: 4.8% ABV, blended with tropical fruits like pineapple, mango, and citrus zest
- Sly Fox - Helles Golden Lager: 4.9% ABV
Also, Read... Philly Bite Magazines Top Beer Articles
Citywide Specials in Philadelphia - In Philly, the “CityWide Special” is served at most dive bars, and consists of a shot of whiskey and a beer sold together at a discount price
Cocktail Bars In Philly - Philadelphia has its fair share of great Cocktail Bars and Taverns, from Stylish American Eateries to Restic Taverns.
Bars and Taverns in West Chester - West Chester University of Pennsylvania, a public university located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 20 miles west of Philadelphia.