Philadelphia, PA - I love BBQ food, anything from on the grill or straight out of the smoker. Everything seems to taste better barbecued, and there's always that one relative in every family with the title “The BBQ Master.” However, sometimes the master of BBQ doesn't live with you, and you need to leave the house for great BBQ.
Philadelphia BBQ Joints
On "Dining On A Dime" Podcast Episode #44 the team mentions some of their favorite BBQ spots, listed below are five favorite spots talked about on the show.
- Mikes BBQ - 1703 S 11th St, hands down our favorite spot that does BBQ, very, very well.
- Sweet Lucy's Smokehouse - 7500 State Rd., Sweet Lucy's is best known for their all you can eat buffet on Monday nights.
- Dekes BBQ - 4901 Ridge Ave., has delicious BBQ including a fat dude sandwich, with brisket, pork, and sausage.
- Smokin Betty's - 116 S 11th St., their burgers are great, but they also have delicious BBQ.
- Baby Blues BBQ - 3402 Samson St., delicious brisket and cornbread, well worth the trip.
These are just 5 of dozens of picks mentioned on the show, covering plenty of places also located in New Jersey and the Pa suburbs.
Listen to Kevin Wilsons Radio Show "Dining on a Dime" at IndiePhilly Radio each weekday at 11 am for more of Kevin's reviews and restaurant suggestions. So, join us Each Monday thru Friday from 11 am to 12 pm on https://www.indiephilly.com and click the listen to live button. Keep in mind that we are a family-friendly show and use our entire hour finding you the best restaurant deals, so feel free to play us at work, we are so excited for you to join us!!