Big Bus Company – Riders can see the sights from an outdoor seat atop these double-decker buses, or they can ride in the bottom. Passes are good for up to three days, and passengers can hop on and off at the 27 stops throughout the city. Tickets are available online, on the bus or at the Independence Visitor Center. 6th & Market Streets, (215) 389-TOUR (8687), www. phillytour.com
The 76 Carriage Company was founded over 30 years ago with a vision of providing the Philadelphia Region with superior tours and transportation services. Today, 76 Carriage Company and its offspring, Philadelphia Trolley Works, The Big Bus Company and Connective Tours is Philadelphia's largest provider of Sightseeing Tours and Specialty Transportation.
- Philly By Night: Philadelphia's premier Double Decker evening tour is available now! Tours depart nightly from 12th and Filbert Streets. Walk ups are accepted but reservations are encouraged. Call anytime or go online to book your tour!
- Amish Experience: Our Specialty Tour Amish Experience is now available! Get away from the fast-paced urban lifestyle and learn about the Amish Lifestyle and Community.
- Franklin's Footsteps Walking Tour: Spring is here! Franklin's Footsteps is now available every Saturday and Sunday in April. Tours depart at 11:00, 1:00, and 3:00 every weekend.
- May Hours: Spring has finally sprung! Our Double Decker bus tours will be operating daily from the NE corner of 5th and Market. Make sure to check out our seasonal tours operating now! Hours of Operation: Sunday thru Friday, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm every.
- Foreign Language Tours: Big Bus Philadelphia is proud to announce that our public hop-on hop-off tours are available in the following languages: 1. Spanish 2. Portuguese 3. Mandarin 4. French 5. German 6. Italian ***These languages are also offered on Philly By Night every.