Philadelphia, PA - Get ready for a sugar rush this Halloween! Skip the tricks this year, and head for the treats as Candytopia Philadelphia hosts a special Halloween celebration and theme days. Candytopia Halloween Sweets & Treats brings the extra sugar and spice (and everything nice) to Fashion District Philadelphia for a deliciously immersive and outrageously interactive party.
With Even More Candy, Big Vibes, and Tons of Confetti
Highlights for these special Halloween theme days include:
- Pig butt cannons will now explode with orange and black confetti (and yes, it took hours and hours to swap out the hundreds of thousands of pieces of rainbow confetti!)
- Vintage and old school candy added - including Halloween unique chocolates and caramel apple taffy and lollipops, plus gummies, sours, and more
- A candy scarecrow will now greet visitors upon entrance
- A smoking cauldron is now located in the clock shop
- Watch out for the eight-foot-tall giant inflatable marshmallow by the Marshmallow Pool
- Corn stalks made with candy-corn corn cobs have been added
- Vibes also include spider webs, light changes, hay bales, candy pumpkins, real pumpkins, and other seasonal decor scattered throughout the space
Candytopia is now on its final extension before it heads to the next city. See it and experience it before early January.