Philadelphia, PA - The Phillies along with Aramark, Citizens Bank Park's official food and beverage service provider, unveiled everything new this summer starting on Opening Day.
What's New at Citizens Bank Park in 2019
"This is a great time to be a Phillies fan,” said Phillies Executive Vice President David Buck. “It goes without saying that the improvements we made to our roster this off-season are going to make for an exciting 2019 season. We also had a productive off-season as it pertains to enhancements at the ballpark. We are confident that our fans are going to really enjoy these improvements and their overall experience at Citizens Bank Park. Together with our partner Aramark, we are proud to reveal our new destinations and menu items.”
Brand-new Fan Attractions at Citizens Bank Park will include:
- The Veterans Stadium's Liberty Bell in on display at the Third Base Gate. Fans are able to take photographs with the 19-foot high iconic Bell, once positioned on top of Veterans Stadium. The bell has Recently been restored and was actually installed on the 15th day of remembrance of the historic implosion of the old Vet. Various other fun facts: the steel along with aluminum bell weighs in at a little more than 5,000 lbs, covers roughly 270 square feet as well as containing more than 300 light bulbs.
- Pass and Stow, boasting an outdoor beer garden, with an open-patio concept along with a backyard experience. Right away upon coming into the Third Base Gate, baseball fans will delight in this open-air, food and drink spot. Featuring:
- Goose Island at the Park outdoor bar offering a variety of beers, wine, and spirits.
- Foundry Pizza, providing brick-oven pizza.
- Smart 4K UHD TVs, fire pits, picnic tables, and a Phillies-etched water element.
- A family-friendly, indoors sports pub with one-of-a-kind design elements such as a retro-inspired Oat Foundry split-flap display which will show real-time updates, in addition to memorable imagery commemorating Phillies and Philadelphia history.
- opens up a couple of hours before the start of each home game, and is going to remain open up until post-game.
- The Shake Shack is bringing their sit-down eatery to Citizen Bank Park. Neighboring Pass and Stow, the famous cutting-edge "roadside" hamburger stand is going to serve up its classic burgers, crinkle-cut fries shakes and much more at the ballpark. Amidst the must-try fare includes the SmokeShack: a Shake Shack burger with bacon, cherry peppers, and ShackSauce.
- As well as Pass and Stow, Goose Island at the Park, Foundry Pizza and Shake Shack, the Phillies together with Aramark have brought in even more brand new menu items to the food lineup.
- Questlove’s Cheesesteak, established by Questlove (behind Sections 108 & 120) – boasts the quintessential Philadelphia cheesesteak, prepared with Impossible 2.0 Mea, white cheese sauce, signature pepper relish, delivered on a 9” Amoroso roll.
- Donut Burger (Boardwalk Eats) – A hugely juicy burger patty offered in the middle of a glazed donut, capped with American cheese, crispy Applewood bacon plus a spicy cherry pepper jam.
- Cheesy Bacon Topped Tots (P.J. Whelihan’s) – Tater tots, American cheese sauce, bacon, shredded cheddar jack cheese, and diced scallions.
- “Better-for-you” choices, an integral part of Aramark’s Healthy for Life 20 By 20 efforts, include new items such as Vegan Lettuce Wraps (curry cauliflower, fried chickpeas and coconut milk) and Tandoori Chicken Wings (yogurt marinated chicken wings, Kashmiri chili pepper, tamarind and scallions), all found at Harry the K’s Broadcast Bar & Grille.