Philadelphia, PA - Bolo's Latin American dining room, rum bar, and Latin American cuisine in the bustling Rittenhouse Square have launched a weekday happy-hour service from 4 pm to 6 pm on Mondays through Fridays. The newly-minted happy hours are available exclusively at the lively first-floor lounge and bar. They include half-priced pinchos (skewered vegetables and meats), piscolabis, cuchifritos, as well as fresh and flavorful Ceviche Shooters for $3, as well $2 off cocktails and $6 glasses of wine.
Bolo, Latin American Dining Room & Rum Bar
Bolo's new happy hour allows imbibers to experience the robust rum bar program. Imbibers will receive $2 off a variety of classic and signature cocktails. Happy hour guests can also enjoy $2 off select beers, such as Bolo Light or Bolo Dark, two specially brewed Bolo varieties brews by My Local Brew Works exclusively for Bolo. They can also get $6 glasses of red or white wines.
Fuentes’ Abuela was a beautician and inspired the signature cocktails like the Flipped Bob, made up of Bulleit Rye Whiskey with Amaro Montenegro. Sesame seed horchata and orange are also included. Fuentes' grandfather, Bolo (a shortened form of Abuelo), is the inspiration behind the restaurant.
The following are some of the highlights from the food portion during happy hour:
- Smoked Whitefish salad: Coconut Yaniqueque, pickled chilies, lemon oil, and shredded lettuce
- Tostones Rellenos: Fried plantain cups, mussels al escabeche, lemon aioli
- Pan con Queso: Whipped goats cheese, dates, honey, bacon, olive oils, and garlic honey
- Gamba and Chorizo Pinchos
- Pulpo Pinchos (octopus)
- Chicken Chicharron: Fried chicken in pork lard, with garlic mojo and lime
- Manchego Croquetas: Manchego cheese fritters, romesco
- Bacalaitos: Codfish Fritters with horseradish and blue crab
- Lamb Picadillo Empanadas: Lamb shoulder stew with sauce gribiche and cumin
Bolo's selection of piscolabis and Cuchifritos is half-price between 4 pm - 6 pm Monday through Friday.
Share This Article on Social Media