Philadelphia, PA - The Best Bar and Nightlife In Philadelphia's Chinatown, from modern-day sports bars to the region's best karaoke bar, Philadelphia's Chinatown district has some of the best nightlife in the city.
Listed below are a few of the more well-known bars and night-spots in Chinatown, via our friends at VisitPhilly.com.
Bars & Nightlife Chinatown
- Bar.Ly – This modern-day bar is skilled in craft cocktails, as well as sixty beers on tap and one of the best places in Chinatown for sports-viewing. The menu is a global mix of pub-grub such as tater tots, burgers, kimchi pizza, and Vietnamese pork chops. 101 N. 11th Street, (215) 922-2688.
- Hi Kori – Chinatown Square bar serving up classic tea-infused cocktails along with an exceptional collection of Japanese whiskeys. The menu includes a variety of street food bites. 1016-18 Race Street, (267) 758-6118.
- Hop Sing Laundromat – Chinatown’s very own speakeasy, hidden behind an overlooked Race Street gate, serving up some exquisite cocktails. Owner Lê has rules for entering: Abide by the rules, including following the dress code plus turning off all cell phones. 1029 Race Street.
- NOTO – This Chinatown bar has 22 VIP bottle-service tables, three bars and a capacity of 980 guests, Philadelphia's biggest nightclub, combines exceptional service alongside a mix of international DJs. 1209 Vine Street, (215) 607-6686.
- Yakitori Boy – Start the night off with yakitori, sushi or sake bombs at this Chinatown hotspot and karaoke bar, complete with private karaoke rooms and a private lounge. 211 N. 11th Street, (215) 923-8088.
Food and Event Writer
My joy is aimed at food and foodie lovers. I enjoy covering trends, issues, and all things Philly
Also, Read... Philly Bite Magazines Top Beer Articles
Citywide Specials in Philadelphia - In Philly, the “CityWide Special” is served at most dive bars, and consists of a shot of whiskey and a beer sold together at a discount price
Cocktail Bars In Philly - Philadelphia has its fair share of great Cocktail Bars and Taverns, from Stylish American Eateries to Restic Taverns.
Bars and Taverns in West Chester - West Chester University of Pennsylvania, a public university located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 20 miles west of Philadelphia.