PHILADELPHIA PA – On Saturday, March 11, 2017, Southwark School, a City of Philadelphia designated community school funded by the City of Philadelphia Soda Tax will host a Literacy Town Hall to educate families and community members about the importance of early childhood literacy.
- Philadelphian's Spend Less Each Year to Live in City vs Suburbs
- Philadelphia's New Americans Trail Of Historic Sites
- Philadelphia's Mayor Kenney Issues Statement on New Travel Ban
- Philadelphia's Catholic Family Fun Club Events
- Samantha Phillips Resigns as Philadelphia Director of the OEM