Philadelphia, PA - Where do you go in Philly for Southern Soul Food? Luckily Philadelphia has several Southern-influenced restaurants, from Ms. Tootsie’s soul food cafe to spots with live blues and jazz, all serving up the cities' best Southern fare.
Southern Soul Food in Philly
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant, Bar & Lounge - This eatery and lounge, is famous for classic soul food as well as great drink offerings. 1312 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Rex 1516 - A Southern American eatery with southern-inspired recipes and cocktails, inside a rustic space featuring reclaimed timbers in a relaxed atmosphere. 1516 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19146
- South - Southern food done right along with live jazz in an adjoining room, in addition to an extensive whiskey list. 600 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- The Twisted Tail - Off South Street location offering cocktails, barbecue, and also Southern American eats, along with lively blues nights. 509 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Warmdaddy's - Famous for its live blues & soul food menu in addition to being popular as a lively Sunday jazz brunch spot. 1400 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Also, Read... Philly Bite Magazines Top Beer Articles
Citywide Specials in Philadelphia - In Philly, the “CityWide Special” is served at most dive bars, and consists of a shot of whiskey and a beer sold together at a discount price
Cocktail Bars In Philly - Philadelphia has its fair share of great Cocktail Bars and Taverns, from Stylish American Eateries to Restic Taverns.
Bars and Taverns in West Chester - West Chester University of Pennsylvania, a public university located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 20 miles west of Philadelphia.