Philadelphia, PA - A few of your favorite Philly restaurants posses a few secret menu items, We've picked out a few must-have items you will want to try from some of Philadelphia's well-known eateries. Remember, although off-the-menu food might be unbelievably fun to order, these may not be readily available at every location and might hold up the line considering these dishes aren't usually prepared.
Secret Menu Items in Philadelphia
- Honey’s Sit N' Eat - secret menu item is the sought after mac and cheese pancakes. Honey's additionally will make an “adult grilled cheese,” which is essentially a turkey club sandwich however with double layers of grilled cheese, but you have to ask!
- Federal Donuts, Rittenhouse - If you ask the fry cooks at the Sansom Street location you can order off the menu item, fried pickles, and fried chicken with a fantastic umami bomb of dill pickle juice coating.
- Revolution Taco - The Revolution Burger they only create six of them a day. To get it, you will have to inquire about it by name. It's a dry-aged beef mix of ribeye and T-bone capped off with bacon, Cooper cheese, roasted poblano crema, and avocado chimichurri sauce. All served up on a brioche roll.
- The Little Lion in Old City - Most people think that you can only order The Little Lion’s Southern Poutine just during happy hour at the bar. But the secret is that you can order them at any time. However, you will have to ask for it by name since you will not find it on the regular menu. Enjoy this hand-cut fries dish with a dry rub, pork belly, farmers cheese sauce, fried egg.
- Osteria, Fairmount - You can purchase the off-menu Nutella pizza, a fantastic oven-baked dough-hooded chocolate-hazelnut s crust smothered below a pile of powdered sugar.
- McGillin's Olde Ale House, Penn Center - This secret cheesesteak swaps chipped ribeye with salt-cured Reuben and melted cheddar inside of a hoagie roll.
- SLiCE, The Italian Market - Offers the Pizza Cake. It's going to take an hour to create. However, it's 8 cheese layers stacked tall. It's available at the South Philly SLiCE locality, and you will not come across it on the menu.
- Beau Monde, Bella Vista - They are well known for their crepes. However, they can put together you an omelet for you if you ask of course.
Share Philly's Secret Menu's on Social Media