Philly Cheesesteak Bloody Mary Recipe: A fine combination of two truly adored culinary creations, the cheesesteak inspired Bloody is a masterpiece unlike any other. Add steak sauce and beef for authentic Philly flavor, then skewers of beef jerky and peppadew peppers to make it truly unique.
- 12 fluid ounces V8® 100% Vegetable Juice (about 1 1/2 cups), chilled
- 4 fluid ounces vodka (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Swanson® 50% Less Sodium Beef Broth
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Fill 2 glasses with ice. Stir the vegetable juice, vodka, broth, steak sauce, Worcestershire, horseradish and hot pepper sauce in a pitcher. Season to taste. Pour the vegetable juice mixture into the glasses.
- Serving Suggestion: Garnish with skewers of cheesesteak-inspired bites, like beef jerky with cheese sauce (optional), caramelized pearl onions and/or peppadew peppers.
- Jim's Steaks Philadelphia’s South Street Cheesesteak Tradition
- Pat's vs. Geno's Philly's Cheesesteak Debate
- Philadelphia Breaks World’s Largest Cheesesteak Record
- Top Cheesesteak Places in Philly