Strawbery Ghosts from Driscoll’s are the perfect Halloween treat idea and a great alternative to traditional candy for your Halloween gathering. They are easy for kids to make, much better for you than pre-packaged candy, and adorable. This is a great Kids in the Kitchen style recipe that will be easy for the whole family to do.
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:0 minutes
BOO! These white chocolate covered strawberry ghosts are as spooky as it gets. Not to mention they're a fun alternative to traditional candy.
- 1 package (16 ounces) Driscoll’s Organic Strawberries
- 1 10 oz. package candy dips
- Fine-tipped black icing tube
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the strawberries and dry them well with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- Melt candy dips according to directions on package.
- Hold berries by stem or leaves and dip them into melted chocolate. Swirl strawberry until coated. Leave about ¼ inch of red showing below leaves. Gently shake off excess chocolate. Place berry on prepared baking sheet to set. Repeat with remaining berries.
- Once chocolate is set, pipe a small amount of icing onto berries to create the eyes. Finally, use frosting to add a smile, a spooky mouth, fangs, or other fun ideas you have.