Philadelphia, PA - Skillet Chili Mac, as cold weather draws near, almost nothing warms the heart and soul like Chili. This Skillet Chili Mac, which makes use of Borden Cheese Thick Cut Four Cheese Mexican Shreds, offers up a fast and effortless path to a warm and relaxing evening.
Simple and Easy Skillet Chili Mac
- 2 cups elbow macaroni (8 oz.), cooked, drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- One can (14 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- One tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1-½ cups Borden Cheese Thick Cut Four Cheese Mexican Shreds
- Two green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Cook ground beef along with onion in a large frying pan over medium temperature 5 to 7 mins or up until the meat becomes browned, mixing from time to time. Drain fat, if needed.
- Stir in tomatoes with seasoning. Blend in the macaroni; reduce temperature to medium-low.
- Top by using cheese; cover and resume cooking for several mins or until eventually the cheese is melted. Remove from heat and top by using green onions as well as cilantro.