Tredici Enoteca Open in Midtown Village Philly - Taking over the old Doggie Style space Tredici (“thirteen” in Italian) will be right across the street from Zavino Owner Greg Dodge's current restaurant. Tredici will feature 50 seats, and its design will reportedly be airier and lighter than Zavino, t known for its dark corners and dim lighting. The menu is rooted in Italy, but takes influences from Span, France, and Greece.
Hours: Dinner Only
Mon - Sun 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Opening for Lunch in October
Location: 114 S 13th Street, Philadelphia, PA
Neighborhood: Midtown Village
When: September 21, 2015
Special: Full Bar
Other Area Openings..
- Revolution Taco Opening in Rittenhouse Square Philly
- Urban Farmer Opening on Philadelphia’s Historic Logan Square
- SuGa Opening Soon in Philly - Rittenhouse Square
- Federal Donuts Opening Rooster Soup Co. to Benefit Broad Street Ministry
- Lil' Pop Shop Opening New Location at 20th and Locust