PHILADELPHIA, PA – National French Bread Day is Tuesday, March 21. Sofitel Philadelphia will spend the day with a community outreach initiative delivering soup and baguettes to hungry Philadelphians around City Hall, Market Street and Rittenhouse Square. On Saturday, March 25 they will celebrate with the public with a bread display in the lobby and a free assortment of breads for hotel guests and visitors.
Sofitel Philadelphia nationwide celebrate their French roots with magnifique rituals throughout the year honoring and highlighting essential parts of French cuisine – bread, cheese, wine and chocolate. Sofitel strives to blend French culinary heritage with the best elements of local flavors. Bread is a symbol of conviviality and sharing. Guest will be welcomed with a luxurious bread display with a wide range of shapes and flavors as a token of the hotel’s hospitality.
- Distributing soup and baguettes to hungry Philadelphians on Tuesday, March 21
- Free baguettes at check-in for hotel guests on Friday, March 24
- A bread display in the lobby and free samples for everyone on Saturday, March 25
In addition, hotel guests who check in on Friday, March 24 will receive a free baguette with the option to order an accompanying cheese plate with three, five or seven cheeses of their choice.
- About Banquets at Sofitel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia's Donates to Broad Street Ministry
- Liberté Lounge at Sofitel Philadelphia Jazz Happy
- Liberté Lounge Sofitel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia Celebrates Wine Days