Philadelphia, PA - Walk into any Philly cigar bar or lounge, make yourself at home and enjoy a fine cigar and a drink or two. From upscale full-service bars to BYOB lounges, we got you covered with these best of Cigar Bars and Lounges.
Best Philly Cigar Bars, BYOB's and Lounges
- Ashton Cigar Bar - Trendy lounge above Holt's Cigar Shop with a wide-ranging menu of stogies, whiskeys & cocktails. 1522 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Cappelli Brothers Cigar Company – Great spot to watch sports, grab an espresso, or take pleasure in a cigar this BYOB lounge is a perfect choice. 211 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- SMoKE Cigar Lounge - Situated on Main Street in Manayunk. This is the perfect place to delight in a good cigar on the couch with a BYOB policy. 4453 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19128
- Twin Smoke Shoppe - Long-standing tobacco store since 1950 boasting a smoking lounge & a huge cigar menu. 1537 S 10th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Xhale Lounge - Tobacco shop featuring cigars, pipes, hookahs, as well as accessories and a smoking lounge. 453 E Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125
- BNB Cigars - Germantown cigar shop offering a wide array of cigars and cigar accessories along with a smoking lounge. 7920 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118
Also, Read... Philly Bite Magazines Top Beer Articles
Citywide Specials in Philadelphia - In Philly, the “CityWide Special” is served at most dive bars, and consists of a shot of whiskey and a beer sold together at a discount price
Cocktail Bars In Philly - Philadelphia has its fair share of great Cocktail Bars and Taverns, from Stylish American Eateries to Restic Taverns.
Bars and Taverns in West Chester - West Chester University of Pennsylvania, a public university located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 20 miles west of Philadelphia.