Philadelphia, PA - A Gastropub is a hybrid pub and restaurant, notable for serving beer, wine as well as great food. In Philadelphia, the Gastropub concept can be found throughout the city, from cozy southern BBQ spots to American classic bars and taverns. Below is a list of some of the best Gastropubs in Philly.
Philly's Best Gastropubs and Beer Joints
- Khyber Pass Pub - Cozy bar with Southern BBQ as well as a variety of vegan options backed by a vast beer selection. 56 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Devil's Den - New American gastropub offering homemade bar bites and rotating drafts by a working fireplace. 1148 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- South Philadelphia Tap Room - American beer bar featuring a lineup of draft beers that rotate often, plus unique kitchen creations. 1509 Mifflin St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- The Dandelion - This spot serves craft beers and modern takes on British cuisine in a pubby setting. 124 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Dagwood's Pub - This unpretentious, family-owned standby offers a menu of sandwiches and classic American entrees. 4625 Linden Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19114
- Glory Beer Bar and Kitchen - Classic American bistro and bar fare with an extensive beer menu in a rustic space with exposed brick. 126 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant - Regional brewpub chain dispensing housemade beers and elevated American comfort fare. 1150 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Monk's Café - Mussels, fries, craft ales and other Belgian-accented offerings dispensed in a brewpub setting. 264 S 16th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Pub on Passyunk East - Chill beer hall with sidewalk seats offering seasonal American classics and rotating draft microbrews. 1501 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Lucky 13 Pub - Casual watering hole whose beer options, grub menu, jukebox, and neighborhood spirit help draw a crowd. 1820 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19148
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Ten Best Gastropubs in Philadelphia, PA