PHILADELPHIA, PA (September 21, 2016) – Just in time for cooler temperatures and earlier sunsets Philadelphian’s looking for the city’s highest happy hour can see Philly From The Top and enjoy a sunset sip at Philly's Highest Bar: Bar 57 to Open Atop One Liberty new pop-up bar – Bar 57 One Liberty Place. Named for the attraction’s height on the 57th floor, will be open on Thursdays, September 29 through October 27 starting at 5 p.m.
Happy hour will run from 5 to 7 p.m. with $5 beers and $7 wines. In addition, guests can take advantage of discounted admission; $5 off at the door and $7 off a ticket purchased in advance online.
“Sunset is the most beautiful time of day at the Observation Deck,” explained General Manager Evan Evans. “We wanted to provide an experience where guests can come after work to unwind with friends, preferred beverage in hand, overlooking these gorgeous vistas.”
One Liberty Observation Deck has partnered with Di Bruno Bros. Catering and Events on the food and drinks for Bar 57. More details on menu options to be announced.
Fall Events and Discounts
In addition to Bar 57, One Liberty Observation Deck has several events and discounts in September and October for all visitors to enjoy.
· Two for One Tuesdays – Every Tuesday September through November purchase one full price admission and get one admission of equal or lesser value FREE.
· Lights for the Cure – One Liberty Observation Deck is partnering with CBS3 to celebrate the 15th anniversary of Lights for the Cure when the Philadelphia skyline lights up pink in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness month. See Philly From The Top and the pink lights up close with special $15 admission throughout October when you reserve tickets online in advance using code PINK.
· Photography Sunsets – On Monday, October 24 professional and amateur photographers are invited to bring their tripods (normally not allowed) and capture the fall foliage and spectacular sunsets over the Philadelphia skyline.
· Educator’s Night – On Tuesday, October 25 from 4 to 7 p.m. educators, camp directors and scout masters are invited to experience Philly From The Top for themselves and find out more about booking a field trip for their group. Click here to register for a free educator ticket. Educator’s in attendance will be entered to win a free field trip for their class.
· Trick or Treat From The Top – Kids in costume get in FREE (one free youth when accompanied by one paid adult) and get a special treat Saturday, October 29 through Monday, October 31.
Daily Tours and Fall Hours
Over the summer One Liberty Observation Deck debuted the daily Philly From The Top Tour. These 30-60 minute tours give visitors an overview of the iconic sights they are seeing from 57 floors above and expand on the music, sports and culture that make up the City of Brotherly Love.
Tour times for the fall are:
Monday – Friday 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
*Tour times are subject to change. Please check the website for most up to date tour schedules.
Starting October 1, the Observation Deck will introduce new fall hours and will be open from 10 a.m. to
8 p.m. daily.