Green Tea Toddy - This green tea hot toddy is a small cup of comfort after a hectic weekend dealing with of sick kids and cold snowy day. For an even bigger pick me up add some Spiced Bourbon to the mix.
- Green Tea
- 1 Part Crisp Apple Sparkling Ice
- 1 Part Bourbon
- Lemon Slice
- Star Anise
Optional: Spiced Bourbon
Directions: Heat bourbon, green tea bag and Crisp Apple Sparkling Ice until hot and tea has steeped. Remove bag and pour into toddy glass with lemon slice and star anise garnish.
- Drinks 101: America's Iced Tea
- Guide to Tea Cupping And Why Is Important
- Coffee Or Tea Which Will It Be
- Why Drink Green Tea – Three Reasons to Drink It
- The Good Thing About Tea