Philadelphia, PA - With the holiday season out of the way and a brand-new year ahead, Chef Rafael "Raff” Rodriguez of Sedition Bar & Restaurant is, placing the final touches to his latest winter season menu. Delicious plates full color as well as flavorful will be the showcase of Seditions unique choices at this grotto-esque dining establishment.
Small Plates which include
- Fried Brussels along with fennel, pomegranate, sherry vinaigrette, goat cheese, pickled onion ($8)
- Chicken Liver Toast with frisée endive salad, luxardo cherries, pickled onion, sourdough ($9)
- Wings with hot sauce brined, stilton bleu cheese, carrot, celery ($12)
- Grilled Octopus with papas bravas, romesco, chorizo, escabeche ($13)
Winter salads include
- Roasted Beets with balsamic, pistachio, feta, chervil ($10)
- Kale Salad with quinoa, pomegranate, fennel, apple, cider vinaigrette ($10)
- Endive Salad with Stilton bleu cheese, blood orange segments, vinaigrette ($10)
New entrees feature
- Grilled Pork Loin with spaghetti squash, fingerlings, Brussels, pickled cabbage ($21)
- Grilled Tuna with quinoa, Chioggia beets, tomatoes, chervil, pomegranate, blood orange ($22)
- Flank Steak with roasted peppers, red onion, basil, oyster mushroom, manchego, garlic mash ($23).
- General Manager, Jennifer Weiler has recently rolled out a brand-new cocktail Menu.
- Heresy prepared with Knob Creek rye, Carpano Antica, Laphroaig 10, maple, chocolate & orange bitters ($13)
- Justice For All with white rum, Luxardo, five spice, lime, grapefruit ($11)
- Rebel Rebel with gin, Chambord, Crème de Violette, lemon, fresh raspberries ($12)
- High Treason with white & dark rums, Cointreau, Lillet, lime, pineapple, grenadine ($10)
- The act of Mutiny with Maker’s Mark, fresh blood orange, basil, lemon, simple ($12)
- Sabotage with Mezcal, Campari, vermouth ($13).
Industry folks! Starting Sunday, Sedition will kick off an Industry Night. All service industry workers can kick-back and unwind with 20% off your entire bill, food and drink specials, as well as an Industry Only Secret Menu with excessive discounts, offered only to those in the “biz!"
Happy Hour within the subterranean bar is from 4:00 - 7:00 Tuesday all the way through Friday, alongside $2 off Small Plates; $2 off all draft beer and wine; and $5 cocktail of the day.
Located at, 727 Walnut Street. For reservations contact 215-391-1100 or go to OpenTable.