Philadelphia, PA - London Grill - Striking a perfect balance between a cozy neighborhood pub and fine dining restaurant, London Grill has remained among of the city’s most popular restaurants since 1991.
Specials and Events:
Monday, April 10 and Tuesday, April 11 2017, London Grill owner Terry Berch will showcase her unusual collection of more than 150 frogs. The pieces, which range from stickers to sculpture, represent one of the 10 plagues of Passover, and make a colorful backdrop for Chef Michael McNally’s annual Seder Dinner, available both nights to kick off Passover for just $45 per person.
The Seder Dinner Menu includes:
- Seder Plate, with Chef McNally’s famous Gefilte Fish
- Matzah Ball Soup
- Choice of entrees:
- Sweet and Sour Brisket with garlic mashed potatoes and braised cabbage
- Roasted Poussin with potato kugel and spinach
- Horseradish-Crusted Salmon with cous cous, roasted beets and carrots with tomato jam
- Mediterranean Vegetable and Chickpea Tapas
- Chef’s Passover Desserts, served with coffee
The bar will feature Israeli wines by the glass, along with three fun Passover cocktails for $9 each:
- Manischewitz Martini, Bluecoat gin with Manischewitz, bitters and lemon
- Sweet Miriam’s Revenge, Stoli Vanilia with orange juice, rose water and orange bitters
- The 11th Plague, Manischewitz with walnut liqueur, Absolut vodka and rhubarb bitters