This April, Brewery Ommegang will partner with Philly Beer Week to host an exciting Philadelphia to Cooperstown Craft Beer Campout at Brewery Ommegang. Attendees will enjoy an overnight adventure, including round-trip deluxe coach travel accommodations, a buffet dinner, a brewery tour and a bonfire, followed by an overnight camp-out on brewery grounds.
Tickets are $100 per person, and are very limited; they can be purchased exclusively online.
- The bus will depart on Saturday, April 16 at 9 a.m. from Frankford and Girard Avenues
- Passengers are permitted to bring beer for the ride, so long as it is stored in plastic, rather than glass, containers – Philly Beer Week encourages responsible drinking
- Riders will make the five-hour drive to Cooperstown, NY, where they will be greeted with a buffet dinner, a brewery tour, a bonfire and of course plenty of Ommegang beer
- Participants will camp out overnight at the brewery; gear is not provided, but the brewery will host a light breakfast in the morning
- The bus will depart for Philadelphia at 10 a.m. on Sunday, April 17 with an expected arrival sometime in the early evening
About Brewery Ommegang…Brewery Ommegang, a member of the Duvel Moortgat family of fine beers, opened in 1997 to craft brew Belgian-style ales. The brewery creates several ales year-round as well as a range of seasonal and specialty ales. The beers have won a national following by connoisseurs of fine beer and are distributed in over 40 states. The brewery is located on a 136-acre farmstead in Cooperstown, New York and offers free daily tours and tastings, as well as a Café, a well-stocked brewery store, and an online store.