Philadelphia, PA - If only King George could see this: defending champions Philadelphia Eagles bringing some rough and tough American independence to Wembley Stadium to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on October 28 at 9:30 a.m. EST.
Unless they’re jetlagged or living on the west coast, Eagles fans aren’t accustomed to early morning football. Luckily, these PA and NJ bars and restaurants are:
Where to Watch the Eagles Play in London
- All 17 locations of PJ Whelihan’s will open at 9:00 a.m. and feature a selection of PJ’s favorites with a breakfast twist. The Buffalo Breakfast Burrito ($9.99) stuffed with eggs, bacon, cheddar jack cheese, and choice of famous wing sauce served with tots. The Jersey Devil Burger ($11.49) is not for the faint of heart - topped with a fried egg, smoked cheddar, pepper bacon, and sriracha mayo served on a jalapeno cheddar bun with a side of chips and pickle. Lastly, the PJ’s Breakfast Skillet ($9.99) can fuel any fan for four quarters. They are comprised of chorizo, tater tot hash mixed, roasted pepper hash topped with cheddar jack cheese and two fried eggs. A $5 bloody mary drink special will accompany the regular Sunday specials: $2.50 Miller Lite and Miller High Life bottles, $3 Miller Lite 22 oz. Drafts and $4 Leinenkugel’s shandies.
- The Pour House in Exton, North Wales and Westmont will open at 9:00 a.m. and serve the full brunch menu including favorites like the Pour House Benedict ($8.99), made with pork roll and poached eggs, Chicken & Waffles ($10.99) and Caramel Apple French Toast ($9.99). The craft beer bar’s deep draft and bottle line up will be available alongside the brunch cocktail menu of three variations of bloody marys, mimosas, bellinis and recovery cocktails made with Pedialyte (all brunch cocktails are $7.50).
- At Urban Village Brewing Company in Northern Liberties, doors will open at 9:00 a.m. The game will be on all the bar TVs plus a projector and drink specials include $3 Urban Village draft beers including “Fiddy Two” IPA, named in honor of the Super Bowl Champions. The brand-new brunch menu will also be available starting at 9:00 with dishes like Breakfast Fries ($10), topped with Canadian bacon, hollandaise and fried egg, brunch pizzas like the Mable ($15) with roasted mushrooms, avocado and baked egg and a selection of brunch crostatas, including pumpkin and fresh fruit. ($14).
- Landmark Americana University City is pulling out all the stops with a live DJ, and happy-hour priced appetizers until midnight and giveaways including an impressive Eagles branded cooler. Drink specials are $3 Miller Lite drafts in a souvenir take-home pint glass, $3 Coor’s Lite drafts, $3 Hamms 16 oz. Drafts, $5 Landmark Lemonades, $4 Sangrias and $3 SoCo and lime shots.
- Landmark Americana Ewing will be offering half-price wings, $3 Miller Lites and $3 Twisted Teas when the doors open at 9:00 a.m., just outside The College of New Jersey.
- Landmark Americana Glassboro, located steps from Rowan University, will be opening at 9:00 a.m. and offering $2 Coors and Miller Lite bottles, $5 Tito’s orange crush cocktails, $3 Three Olive drinks, $3 Blue Moon 23 oz. drafts and half-price wings.