NFL PR - The NFL today announced a sellout of all standing-room-only tickets for the 2017 PRO BOWL PRESENTED BY AQUAFINA on Sunday, January 29 at Camping World Stadium in Orlando. Standing-room-only tickets were made available to accommodate additional fans for the sold-out game, which airs tomorrow on ESPN and ESPN Deportes at 8:00 PM ET.
In addition, parking availability onsite and near Camping World Stadium is sold-out. Fans may take advantage of many convenient transportation options, which are detailed at CampingWorldStadium.com.
The NFL and the City of Orlando are donating all proceeds from the sale of standing-room-only tickets to Special Olympics Florida to help provide opportunities to athletes of all abilities.
- NFL Draft Host City, Philadelphia:10 Things to Know
- Major League Baseball: Jennie Finch Named Youth Ambassador
- Major League Baseball - Diversity, Inclusion, Social Responsibility
- Philadelphia Eagles Custom PA License Plate Program
- Eagles Football Tailgating? Get The Steak Ready!