Philadelphia, PA - Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia, located in the Stadium District, will open on January 19, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. with a reservation-only preview series.
Casino & Hotel Philadelphia Preview Days
The Preview Days will be followed by the official Grand Opening to the general public on Thursday, February 11, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. (pending approval from the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board).
Existing Live! Rewards Club members are invited to make reservations for the Preview Days to be held January 19-February 11 at www.LivePhillyRSVP.com.
Guests who are not currently Live! Rewards members can also gain access to reservations for the Preview Days by signing up now at www.PhillyLiveRewards.com. After February 11 at 8:00 p.m., reservations will no longer be required for any guests.
Additionally, beginning today, guests can book reservations at the luxury Live! Hotel by calling (267) 682-7300, Toll-Free at 833-4PA-LIVE or online at www.LiveCasinoHotelPhilly.com.
“We are beyond excited to go Live! in Philadelphia and bring this world-class gaming and entertainment destination to the heart of the Stadium District,” said Joe Billhimer, Executive Vice President, Cordish Gaming Group. “What we have created here is unrivaled anywhere in the country. Sports fans, foodies, gaming enthusiasts, and anyone looking for a night of fun and excitement only has to make one stop to experience it all.”
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia will feature:
- More than 2,100 slots and electronic table games
- 150 live-action table games
- Dedicated 29 table Poker Room
- Luxury, 12-story, 208-room Live! Hotel
- A variety of dining and entertainment options
- State-of-the-art, industry-leading FanDuel® Sportsbook
- Six room Event Center featuring 15,000-square-feet of customizable meeting space to accommodate groups of 12 to 1,000 guests.
- Convenient access to parking with an attached multi-level structured parking facility and adjacent surface parking
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia sets a new standard for gaming, dining, entertainment, hotel, and special event accommodations.