Jason Evenchik, proprietor of Vintage, Time, Bar, Garage and Heritage is opening a tiki bar at 102 South thirteenth, the previous location of APO in Midtown Village.
Evenchik,is banding together with Time general manager Tim Heuisler, and will be naming the new location "surf tiki bar," or Tiki.
Tiki will be a beverage engaged, easygoing bar offering both great tiki beverages and Heuisler's thought on "new tiki" A little Pacific Edge propelled menu will go with the boozy beverages options. Expect noodles, dumplings and various meats on sticks.
Come Back for More info!
- Philly's A.Bar Announces New Spring Cocktail Menu
- Insomnia Cookie Company Opening Stores in Temple and Drexel University's
- Snap Kitchen Opening in 7 Philadelphia Area Locations
- Yard House Opening at the Moorestown Mall
- Tilted Kilt Opening in Sicklerville, NJ