Cheesy Flatbread Pizza
● 8 ounce Borden® Mild Cheddar Shreds
● 1 12 inch pizza crust
● 1/2 red onion cut in strips
● 8 strips thick sliced bacon cooked crisp
● 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
● 4 whole garlic cloves, sliced and caramelized
● 1 tbsp olive oil
● 1/4 cup fresh or dried Italian parsley
● Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
● Brush the pizza crust with a small amount of olive oil and place on cookie sheet. Spread 3/4 of the package of Borden® Mild Cheddar Shreds evenly around the pizza crust.
● Cook bacon until crisp and cut into small pieces. Spread evenly around pizza.
● Slice garlic cloves and sauté in remaining olive oil until slightly caramelized. Add to pizza. Place sliced tomatoes and red onions around the pizza.
● Mince the parsley if using fresh. Add fresh or dried parsley to remaining cheese and spread over other ingredients.
● Bake at 400 degrees until cheese is melted.
Cut into slices and serve.