Happy Mothers Day Pancakes, its time to cook breakfast for Mom on Mother Day. So, What to cook? How about trying these Greek yogurt pancakes that are simple and easy to make. In fact they are so simple to make that you might already have everything you need in the kitchen cabinet.
- 6 oz of Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- scant ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Open yogurt container and stir the yogurt until it’s smooth and creamy. Crack one egg over the yogurt and stir to combine leaving. The resulting mixture should be pale yellow in color and have a few lumps here and there.
- Grab another bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Pour the yogurt/egg mixture into the bowl with the flour and baking soda. Stir to combine. The batter will be extremely thick.
- Spoon your batter onto a sprayed griddle or pan heated to medium-high. I usually make four big pancakes, but you could also make 8 smaller ones.
- Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble a bit on the surface. Cook until golden brown on both sides and serve with butter, syrup, fruit, Nutella….anything! Enjoy!