Chocolate Bananas Dessert Recipe: OK, the kids are gonna love this creamy melted chocolate stuffed banana recipe, served warm right off the grill. And it's a real easy to do side dish dessert to do while the grill is still hot.
The Ingredients You'll Need:
Bananas – 4-8
Milk chocolate bars – 4-8 (Or your favorite chocolate/caramel/chocolate chips)
Vanilla Ice Cream
Crushed graham crackers
1. Bring grill temperature up to 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Takes bananas and cut a slit to make a pocket. Be sure not to cut all the way through the banana.
3. Break chocolate into pieces and place in banana pocket.
4. Place bananas opposite hot coals for indirect cooking.
5. Cook for approximately one hour. Cook time may vary depending on temperature of your grill.
6. After one hour, remove bananas from grill and place on a platter.
7. Top with graham crackers, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream, more chocolate.
8. Be sure to make enough for everyone.
9. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!