Philadelphia, PA – October 18, 2016 – Capogiro Gelato Artisans, Philadelphia’s number one gelateria, is thrilled to announce the release of new spooky, scrumptious, Halloween-themed gelato and sorbetto flavors launching today in all five of Capogiro Gelato Cafes.
“We like to change our flavor selection seasonally,” said Stephanie Reitano, owner of Capogiro Gelato. “We pride ourselves in handcrafting flavors not seen anywhere else, and the new seasonal Halloween flavors are no different.”
The Halloween flavors include:
- Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin - Lancaster County Long Neck Pumpkin gelato. It’s a terrifying thought that flavor only lasts for a short while!
- SIN-ammon - Violate the moral rule of restraint with a simple, sinfully good cinnamon gelato.
- Pagan Pear with Bourbon - Every heathen deserves a nip of the spirits now and then with sweet seasonal pear sorbetto.
- Mummy Mascarpone with Shrunken Head Apple - Rich, imported mascarpone cheese gelato and seasonal Lancaster County apples.
- Black as Your Heart – Lemon Charcoal Sorbetto. Scary and delicious.
- Alien Eyeball Sorbetto - It's actually Kiwi sorbetto and it looks nothing like alien's eyeballs. But, hey... it’s Halloween – go with it!
All flavors are available in the sizes below:
- Piccolo (small) – up to 2 flavors, 2 scoops - $5.30 + tax
- Medio (medium) – up to 3 flavors, 3 scoops - $6.60 + tax
- Grande (large) – up to 4 flavors, 4 scoops $7.90 + tax
- Single pint – $11 + tax, or 2 pints for $20, or 3 pints for $30