Rittenhouse’s Cider Bar and artisanal pizza kitchen features ciders and wild ales on the 32 taps and 70+ bottles. The menu focuses on pizza, mussels, salads and small plates in the open kitchen focusing on local ingredients. Rustic pizza on the menu use creative and classical toppings are are fired in a custom-built wood-fired pizza oven. Beer poured from full custom design system is housed in copper pipes. The bar also pouring 10 wines by the glass and over 20 wines by the bottle. The stylish and sophisticated 2,400 square foot bar and dining room seats 34 on custom built high-tops and 34 on low-tops and banquets, with 16 at the bar.
With the new menu comes the debut of Cinder's first-ever happy hour program. Happy Hour will run Monday through Friday, from 4:00pm to 6:00pm and include discounted food and drink, plus a food features.
From the bar, enjoy 32 drafts of ciders, sours and wild ales for $3.00 off, plus 16 varieties of wine by the glass for $3.00 off. From the kitchen enjoy a selection of Munguia's new appetizers for only $5.00 each, plus any mussels preparation for only $8.00.
Selections for $5.00 will include:
- Siracha Wings - Sambal, Sriracha, Ranch
- Duck Spring Rolls - Cherry Chutney, Spiced Horseradish, Fig Jam
- Mushroom Empanaditas - Shiitake, Portabella, Fontina, Truffle Aioli
- Broccoli Tempura - Pale Ale Tempura, Spicy Mayo, Furikake
- Poppers - Pickled Jalapeño, Farmer’s Cheese, Tomato
- Cinder Fries - Guanciale, Bacon, Chorizo, Pepper Jack, Scallion
Selections for $8.00 will include:
- Cider Mussels - Bacon, Apple, Creme Fraiche, Fine Herbes
- Saision Mussels - Chickpea, Dried Apricot, Saffron, Oregano
- Pale Ale Mussels - Chorizo, Scallion, Shallot, Aleppo
- Flemish Ale Mussels - Sausage, Fennel, Chile, Parsley
In addition to the above specials, look for the debut of daily wood-fired pizza specials that capitalize on seasonal and local ingredients. Rotating daily pizza specials will debut by early April.
News, Events and Specials:
Mothers Day Specials - Cinder debuts brunch service just in time for Mother's Day! Head to the Rittenhouse bar and eatery for brunch dishes created by Executive Chef Oliver Munguia. Chef worked has called Philadelphia’s kitchens home for over 14 years. He has extensive experience in Philadelphia’s culinary scene from work at Reef and Melograno (with Chef Gianlucas Demontis) - plus brunch hot spot Green Eggs Cafe.
Brunch will feature savory to sweet dishes in five key areas - breakfast and brunch pizza, sweets, bennys, burgers/sandwiches and entrees. Dishes continue Cinder's focus on putting an elevated twist on traditional bar foods. On top of the set menu, Chef will debut four brunch specials that will rotate by the month, including a sweet, pizza, benny and omelet.
Signature dishes include Smore's Oatmeal, French Toast Shooters, The Dagwood "mile high" breakfast burger, Croque Madame Pizza, Chicken and Biscuits, Shrimp and Grits, and more.
Cinder will feature three kinds of unique versions of eggs benedict:
* Steak - Carrot Slaw, Charred Bell Pepper Lime-Hollandaise tartufo
* Tartufo - Portabello, Shitakii, Porcini, Fontina Truffle-Hollandaise
* Cubano - Mojo Pork, Spicy Pickles, Dijon Orange-Hollandaise
All food and drink on Mother's Day will be pay-as-you-go! Weather pending, the windows will be open with a perfect view of the sidewalk scene in Rittenhouse neighborhood!
1500 Locust Street
New brunch service
10:00am to 3:00pm