Philadelphia, PA - Scarpetta is excited to share a few updates surrounding Scarpetta Philadelphia, including a new Happy Hour Program, “$7UNTIL7PM,” a refreshed 4-course Spring Tasting Menu, and a handful of seasonal additions to the a la carte dinner menu.
- $7UNTIL7PM – Lucky number 7 strikes again! Scarpetta Philadelphia is dishing out a brand new menu of gourmet light bites, craft cocktails, and select wines by the glass and beers for $7 until $ 7 pm Monday – Friday, available in the downstairs lounge only.
- New bite offerings include Whipped Ricotta, Tuna Avocado Tartare, Deviled Eggs, Oven Baked Flatbread, and Meatball Sliders. Pair these dishes with Scarpetta’s new Italian-inspired cocktails, including a seasonal Bellini; “Italian Ice” made with limoncello, vodka, and San Pellegrino limonata; and the “Vespa” made with apricot infused Tuaca, Aperol and citrus.
- The $7 specials will run from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Spring Dinner Menu- Inventive interpretations of the vibrant, fruitful flavors of Spring translate directly onto Scarpetta’s a la carte menu offerings, with dishes such as Chilled Lobster Salad, Watermelon Salad, Seared Scallops, Roasted Baby Carrots, Roasted Chicken, Lobster Ravioli and House-made Pappardelle.
- The spring dinner menu is available to guests Monday 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and Tuesday – Saturday 5:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Spring Seasonal Tasting Menu – Spring brings a new seasonal tasting menu to Scarpetta, highlighting the best fresh, bright flavors that nature brings.
- For $60, begin with a trio of Tuna “Sushi,” Raw Yellowtail and Arugula Salad with candied walnut, goat cheese, fig pear, and cider vinaigrette, followed by choice of Basil Gnocchi or Tagliatelle Bolognese and a choice of Prime Australian Lamb Chops with garbanzo puree, artichoke and braised kale; Market Fish with a seasonal preparation; or Duck Breast with spring onion fava, watermelon radish, and pickled rhubarb.
- For a sweet treat to end an exceptional meal, diners are given a nearly impossible choice between Scarpetta’s famed Espresso Budino or Rhubarb Cheesecake.
- The Seasonal Tasting Menu is available to guests Monday 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and Tuesday – Saturday 5:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.