City Tap House Logan Square is excited to host the Second Annual Wake-n-Bake Off with Terrapin Beer Company, Saturday, January 28th
Contestants will bake their very best sweet treats using Terrapin’s flagship brew, Wake-n-Bake – an Imperial Oatmeal Stout with dark, thick, rich roasted coffee and chocolate flavors.
All contestants will receive a $30 City Tap gift card for entering the competition. The deadline to sign up is this Saturday, January 21st. Interested bakers can contact Devin at email@example.com to enter.
For those more interested in tasting than cooking, a $15 ticket will include one Terrapin beer, a keepsake mug (while supplies last), and the opportunity to taste test all of the contestants’ baked treats!
The winning bakers will receive a Terrapin Swag Bag as well as a collection of gift cards to rad Philly restaurants including Misconduct Tavern, Tir Na Nog, Irish Pub & more.
- City Tap House - Philadelphia PA 19103
- Philly Loves Beer Debuts in America’s Best Beer-Drinking City
- Philadelphia Zoo's Beer Garden The Watering Hole
- Philly's: Happy Hour in America’s Best Beer-Drinking City
- Philadelphia's History of Beer and Craft Brew Revolution