Coffee 101: White Chocolate Caramel Latte - Try the sweet delight of a White Chocolate Caramel Latte with either a shot of espresso or an espresso coffee. This foam covered treat is nothing short of perfection. Serve in a tall cup for a dramatic flair.
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons White Chocolate Caramel Latte Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 shots (2 ounces) espresso or 1/3 cup hot, freshly brewed dark roast espresso coffee
STEAM* milk and Coffee-mate until 150° to 160° F. Brew espresso into tall coffee mug; pour in milk mixture, holding back foam. Spoon foam over the top.
* If you don’t have a milk steamer, you can simply heat the milk and Coffee-mate on the stove or in a microwave until it just barely reaches a boil. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.
- Ice Coffee 101: Creating Cool Coffee Beverages
- How to Avoid Office & Dinner Coffee Heartburn
- How to Avoid Brewing A Bad Cup of Coffee
- Philly's Coffee Shops and Cafes Guide
- Tips for Brewing The Perfect Cup Of Coffee