Philadelphia, PA - The Tradesman’s Trust building was erected in 1906, originally planned as a 12 story high rise, intended to complement the luxury buildings occupying the other three corners of the block- The Hale Building, Mint Arcade, and Wanamaker’s Grand Depot. The Tradesman’s Trust folded in September, 1911, but the current inhabitable space retains many flourishes that will be retained and built upon in our construction, including stately marble edifice, terrazzo floors and theater-style relief ceilings in the first floor.
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode